06/10/2015

Trying To Have A Conversation 

With A Cat Goes Something Like This…
 BY JULIE E. H.

Sometimes I speak to my cat and I swear she speaks back. Well, I know she speaks back but I truly think she understands me and I try my best to understand her. I know you all know what I’m talking about! Come on…please tell me I’m not the only one…who…oh never mind. “Fish? Actually, Yes!”




Read more at http://blog.theanimalrescuesite.com/catconversation/#yjOBbdeDVuBDGLGH.99





Thank you so much for your gifts from our Amazon wish list!!

Mack loves the boxes!

Amazon often does not give us packing slips and never gives us your contact info so
we have no way to personally thank you.   Please know how grateful we are to you
for your gifts!!


Thank you Amy Jennings for the bath tissue!
Thank you Carolyn Hiatt for the amazon gift card!
Thank you Joanna Anderson for the cat food!
Thank you Nancy Foster for the trash bags!
Thank you Unknown for the cat food, trash bags and toys!

Popcorn playing with a toy!


Pearl asks, will you please take a minute and click for the kitties! 



NEW CONTEST! Natasha says Please help Blind Cat Rescue Win for the cats! One vote per day, http://www.shelterchallenge.com/
Just put in the words blind cat and click search, when our shelter shows up, just click Vote!



Sargent-FIV postive -says SHIRTS for Sale! all net proceeds will be used for our building fund to help save more leukemia kitties like her!http://booster.com/building Available in 5 colors, sizes to 4XL and international shipping available Thank you for helping! 







You can make your very own fundraiser and help the cats too!




Do you like to shop or sell on ebay!  With the fast click on the link
You can easily help the cats.  Here is some cute ebay auctions.



When you shop at Amazon,  if you log in from  http://smile.amazon.com
and pick Blind Cat Rescue as your charity.  They will make a donation
from their foundation to the cats!  It costs you nothing extra :)



Do you walk or run? 
       If you pick Blind Cat Rescue as your charity,  every time you walk/run  they will donate to the cats!'



Facebook is hiding much of our posts!!  To subscribe,  please
   just send an email to   join@blindcatrescue.com  and we will add you :)


Comments

Popular Posts