Snickers Exclusive with Smudge!

SNICKER: Hey there everyone! Snicker here again with a wonderful interview that I'm sure all of you are going to enjoy!



As many of you may have heard recently, we have three new kitties here at BCR. Today, we'll be doing an interview with the youngest kitty, Smudge! So, Smudge, tell the wonderful people who read this blog, where did you come from?




SMUDGE: RAWR! I'm playing like a lion today Snicker, would you like to be a lion with me? No wait, you can be a tiger, I want to be the lion.



SNICKER: Uhh, ok. rawr.

SMUDGE: That was pitiful! Roar!!! Oh look, a butterfly! Snicker, let's chase it!




SNICKER: Focus small kitten! I will be more than willing to play with you, but lets answer some questions first. Can we do that?

SMUDGE: Fine... This is no fun. I want to be playing with my friends...

SNICKER: I promise this won't take long. So, tell me, where did you come from.

SMUDGE: Well, when a mommy cat loves a daddy cat...

SNICKER: Woah! Woah! Woah! Stop right there little guy! That is definitely not what I meant. Our viewers don't want a lesson on the birds and the bees.

SMUDGE: I was talking about mommys and daddys, not birds and bees! I don't like birds. They squawk too much! Chirp chirp chripity chirp chirp! 

SNICKER: Ok, lets focus. You came up here with Jim and Joan right? How did you get to be with them?

Jim & Joan


SMUDGE: Oh, you mean the super nice hoomans? They were so nice! The pretty lady loves me! She's such a good cuddler! She picked me up at the vet place, along with Baron and Jager.

SNICKER: So, how did you end up at the vet place? 

SMUDGE: Someone found me! They got me healthy and took me to the vet place so I could hitch a ride to Blind Cat Rescue!

SNICKER: Well that's great! We're all so glad that you're here. What's you favorite thing about Blind Cat Rescue?

SMUDGE: Oh my gosh! Do I have to pick just one thing? I love everything here. Oh man, oh man, oh man! I get so excited when I think about it! Have you tried the food here? It's fantastic! Have you seen all the crazy cool toys we get to play with! I LOVE to play and eat! Those are like my two most favorite things in the whole wide world!




SNICKER: Oh yeah, I know what you mean. The food here is divine!

SMUDGE: Tell your viewers about that cool Amazon wishlist! You know, where people can go and order us food and toys and stuff.

SNICKER: You pretty much just told them yourself! I'll give them the website!

SMUDGE: Yay! Thanks Snicker!

SNICKER: So, why do they call you Smudge?

SMUDGE: I have a cute little smudge on the top of my head, or at least that's what they tell me!

See Smudge on top of head


SNICKER: Do you want to go play lions and tigers now? I know how much you've been wanting to play!

SMUDGE: Yes! I'm the lion though, don't forget!

SNICKER: Okay, okay, you can be the lion. Okay everyone, me and the kid here are going to go play. I hope you enjoyed our interview and we'll talk to you again soon! Okay Smudge, we're wild cats, on the plains of Africa! Let's play!

RAWR!!!!





Comments

  1. I'd take Smudge in a jiffy if I could!
    Great interview, you two! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smudge is soooo adorable. I'm so glad he found his forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Snicker for such a great interview, i hope you enjoyed playing tiger :-)I can't wait to meet you in person someday Smudge, you sound like my kind of kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smudge is soooo cute. Have fun playing little guy.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have a ball when you get to move into a room, Smudge. Boy, will you liven things up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful rescue you have......I'm totally charmed by how cute these cats are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts