Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I have never done this before and I have no clue what I am supposed to blog about so please be patient with me :)

We had an amazing weekend! Gwen Cooper, NY Times best selling author of HOMER'S ODYSSEY came to BCR (Blind Cat Rescue) 9/17/10  weekend to visit! We had lots of visitors who went with us and Gwen to Raleigh for her reading and book signing and then out to eat. The cats loved all the attention! And Gwen gave us a donation of $10,000. How cool is that?

Gwen with the crazy cat ladies that
 went to Raleigh with her


A shot of some of the audience from the podium
The place was packed, standing room only!




Having just presented us a check for $10,000

People waiting in line for Gwen to sign her book.


Gwen explaining to us why she is
wearing the big white bug eye sunglasses



The perfect end to a fun day,  we all went out to eat.

Comments

Popular Posts